boujeebeauty.in is a property of Boujee Beauty Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 25/A, Satsang, Shivram Nagar, Basmat Road, Parbhani, MH - 431401.
Information We Collect
- Contact information - We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
- Payment and Billing information - We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you make a purchase. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners like Razorpay, Cashfree, PayTM PG.
- Information you post - We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to boujeebeauty.in.
- Demographic information - We may collect demographic information about you, products you like, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information - If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
- information from you directly when you register for to check or purchase our products. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- information from you passively using tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- information about you from third parties - For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your Personal Information
- to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- to respond to your requests or questions.
- to improve our products and services and to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- for security purposes to protect our company, our customers, or our website.
- for marketing purposes by sending you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, subscribing to our newsletter.
- to send you transactional communications in the form of emails or SMS about your account or a purchase.
- as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our website or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at D-302, Vardhaman Dreams, Kaspate Vasti, Wakad, Pune-411057